Pedestrian Barriers / Crowd Control Barricades 2.1m*1.1m
- 32mm frame and 16 Vertical 14mm pipe only 10 cm space
- One set One panel with two Removable flat feet
Hot Dipped Galvanised $90 Each Inc GST (Only available in Brisbane and Melbourne)
Yellow Safety Barrier $68 Each Inc GST (Oonly Available in Brisbane and Adelaide)
- Crowd control barrier is commonly used at many public events.
- Crowd control barrier is frequently visible at sporting events, parades, political rallies, demonstrations, and outdoor festivals. Event organizers, venue managers, and security personnel use barricades as part of their crowd management planning.
- Crowd control barriers are quickly and easily erected to form a continuous barrier between pedestrian traffic and possible danger, to provide safety and organisation at public events and festivals to protect employees, patrons and the general public
- Crowd control barrier is also used by riot police to control large gatherings.
- Crowd control barrier is made of steel, Crowd control barrier is most effective when they interlock, being attached to each other in a line via hooks at the side of each barricade.